This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you will be autonomous in your own territory promoting respiratory/allergy products for one of Syneos Health's clients. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. More specifically:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Medical Sciences, Marketing, or Business preferred from an accredited institution
- 2+ years Medical-related Business to Business Sales Experience
- Ideally a foundation in Non-pharma sales experience such as Lab sales, Medical device, surgical supplies, etc. would be highly preferred.
- The position requires business acumen and the ability to discuss consultatively how these products fit into a physician’s practice clinically, practically and economically.
- 2-8 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience is a positive attribute as this is a prescription product sale in a Buy and Bill focused office.
- Local Market Knowledge; Existing Relationships with Allergists and Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) physicians
- Respiratory/Allergy Experience Preferred in related geography
- Documented track record of success, proven track record of changing physicians’ mindset/behavior.
- Demonstrated teamwork and self- leadership skills/self-starter (autonomous territory).
Job ID: 2988