WHO WE ARE:
At Hallmark our mission is to Enrich Lives by helping our consumers communicate, connect, and celebrate. By working at Hallmark you will be helping people express their feelings and enhance their relationships, while at the same time building your career with one of the world’s most trusted and recognized brands.
This field sales positionis ideally located in the greater Indianapolis metro area.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Sales Representative (SR) is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives by selling/implementing products and programs to maximize wholesale and retail sales in Hallmark Gold Crown accounts in an assigned territory.
The SR represents Hallmark as the key store contact at the individual store level: essentially acting as a business consultant by providing sales, retail execution, and account development support. This position has responsibility for approximately 30 accounts. May have a few overnights every month.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Meet/exceed all sales, market development and retail execution objectives.
- Be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Work independently (this is a home-based role) and overcome challenges in a constantly changing environment.
- Sell, leverage best practice retail operating standards, and implement our top quality social expression products to Hallmark stores.
Interested? Follow the application instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
In addition to other pre-employment contingency checks, a driver check will also be completed. Individuals with three or more driving-related violations in a 3-year period, and those with a record of any driving-related violation or offense involving drugs or alcohol with the last five years will not be eligible for this position.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of Sales Experience
- Cannot have three or more driving-related violations in a 3 year period, or a record of any driving-related violations or offense involving drugs or alcohol within the last five years