$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
At Medtronic, the Brain Therapies Sales Representative has the responsibility and authority to sell all Medtronic Surgical Technologies products to hospitals, physicians and other approved customers within the geographical limits of their territory to attain established quotas and sales objectives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
Must Have: Minimum Requirement
• Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of sales experience with 3 of those 5 years in medical sales; or
• Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of Medtronic RTG (Pain, Brain or Spine) Clinical Specialist experience
Nice to Have
• Excellent inter-personal and organizational skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile
• Required to interact with a computer for extended periods of time, and communicate with peers and co-workers
• Regularly required to talk or hear
• Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms
• Regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus
• This position is based out of the Representatives' residence where physical effort is minimal; must be able to carry products.
• Approximately 50% overnight travel will be required via reps driving throughout territory; air travel when required.
• Requires the incumbent to maintain and transport demonstration equipment to customers' premises as required. 30% physical handling of this equipment is therefore integral to the position.
Valid Through: 2019-9-26