- Territory Management.
- Drive revenue to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Grow and maintain a full pipeline of prospective clients.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of forecasts, account plans, and territory growth activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with K-12 administrators, district-level decision makers & influencers.
- 5-10 years experience in Education/Enterprise/Institutional outside sales with a verifiable track record of
- closing $100K+ deals.
- exceeding $1M+ annual quota over multiple years
- Demonstrable consultative, solution sales mindset.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial fashion and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills for senior executive level customer engagements.
- Ability to travel 10-25%, when safe and necessary.
The following are not requirements but may be plusses for your application.
- Background in programming, Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Additional professional experience with K-12 educational institutions, as an educator, administrator or vendor.
- Being bilingual/multilingual.