Sales Representative, Direct and Channel Sales (Life Sciences )
Imagine new horizons:
- This position will focus on selling BIOVIA’s product set directly to the customer as well through channel partners, promoting and selling our unique vision for a Unified Digital Lab to the Life Science oriented vertical markets
- The Sales Representative is a territory based sales role and will offer the opportunity to work with world renown companies in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences space
What will your role be?
- Meet and exceed quota objectives against plan by addressing the customer’s long term challenges and drive value based solutions through completion
- Drive opportunity through Life Science based industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Genomics, Therapeutics, and other related markets
- Sales strategy design, forecasting, and leveraging internal resources in a highly dynamic and matrixed organization can be expected in this role
The challenges ahead
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customers as well as channel partner management at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP level
- Education and training of BIOVIA partners on the solutions sets and value propositions
- Maintain accurate strategic sales account plans and forecast
- Develop and review sales materials per industry focus to include SWOT analysis and participate in related industry events (speaking engagements)
Your key success factors?
- A Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering or a business related field is required
- Sustained (3-5 year) experience in selling software products to the Life Science related industries preferred
- A “Team Player” attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources
- Candidates with a demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations will take precedence
- Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must
- Proficiency in accurate sales forecastingrequired
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. This commitment is evident in all aspects of 3DS’s employment practices and policies, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, benefits and training. In addition to its commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, certain 3DS entities have established an affirmative action program to promote opportunities throughout the organization for individuals in certain protected classes. All employees are expected to comply with any Affirmative Action Plan in effect for the 3DS entity for which they work.