GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable interpersonal relationships with customers and for actively searching for new accounts and improving sales potential with existing customers.
This role is a customer facing representative of Radiometer and must convey a sense of expertise in company products, services, capabilities and serve as a key educator to our customers.Key responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITIONa) Position Specific Proficiencies/ Experience
- Grow market and motivated and driven to win competitive conversions.
- Develop strategic references to utilize for maximizing new business and growth initiatives.
- Grow sales to "own hospital" in assigned territories with value selling.
- Update CRM/ maintain and accurately forecast a robust 30-60-90 day sales funnel.
- Drive Radiometer share from lab to Point of Care using sales processes
- Think strategically to help sell the Radiometer total solution
- 5 years sales experience required; in a medical device industry preferred
- 1-3 years capital equipment sales experience required
- Respiratory therapy, Nurse, clinical lab or similar work experience helpful.
c) Languaged) IT
- Bachelor's degree required, science major preferred but not required
e) Travel (required estimated % of time)
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), iOS/OS skills, and internet skills; database and CRM experience. You will be provided a company phone
f) Car Program
- 70% or greater; some overnight travel
- Participation in the Company's automobile program is a requirement of this position. You will receive a company car to conduct company business in accordance with the program provided that you meet the eligibility requirements of the program.
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Plan, organize and execute sales calls and lead key accounts through the sales cycle.
- Strong written, oral and technical presentation skills.
- Possess strategic and tactical planning skills vital to validate forecast activity.
- Ability to handle a territory remotely, maintaining strong ties to customers, management and headquarters using all issued technology.
- Accurately complete company training on products, services and procedures
- Advantageously utilize solution sales techniques
- Ability to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
- Must be self-motivating with a positive outlook and be passionate about quality work.
- Quick to respond and act, with an attention to detail
- Invests time in continuous education
- Exhibits a need to succeed by setting personal goals to outperform company metrics
- Must communicate timely and accurately with upper management and internal departments such as Field Service, Customer Service, Finance, Bids and Contracts, HR, IT.
- Must support and commit to maintaining collaborative relationships with key clients and partners.
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by selling leading-edge diagnostic equipment to world-class medical entities. We look forward to considering you for the team!#LI-CV1#LI-REMOTE
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.