The Kerr Endodontic Sales Representative will manage an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals as well as support the strategic initiatives for the broader KaVo Kerr organization. Our professional Sales Representative will manage area dealer partners to promote and sell our premium line of endodontic products to dental offices, dental groups, dental schools and other dental institutions. This role is responsible for growing our current customer base as well as prospecting/sourcing new customers within the territory. In addition, this role will be required to support local, regional and national trade shows as needed. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable bonus based on achieving and driving results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by co-traveling and direct selling activities.
- Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
- Attend trade shows and coordinate/conduct appropriate dealer training sessions.
- Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
- Work with Special Markets division to grow share within large group dental practices and institutional accounts.
- Support internal marketing teams to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives, including new product launches.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3+ years outside salesexperience
- Dental or medical device salespreferred
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- SaleSkills- High level sales skills with a successful track record
- Organizational Skills – Effective planning and prioritization
- Teamwork- Ability to work closely with other KaVo Kerr team members
- Communication- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic- Ability to make decisions with consideration to business impact
Special Qualifications and/or Remarks:
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Territory includes: Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana
- Overnight Travel: 40%
- Sales representative should be based out of: Minneapolis