Sales Representative Commercial
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Sales Representative in the Santa Fe Springs, CA area. The Sales Representative is responsible for selling equipment and services primarily to BS&C customers (Electrical/Mechanical Contractors, General Contractors, Government, Hospitals and 3rd Party Service Providers) by developing current and potential customer relationships in order to obtain or surpass the yearly revenue budgets in line with company procedures and targets. Responsibilities include developing and executing an annual territory sales plan, account management, cold calling, presentation development and delivery, closing deals, working with operations teams to ensure customer needs and collections are met.
- Establish a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by calling on regular and prospective BS&C customer base via phone, email and in person throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales; may also require compilation of lists of prospective customers from various sources to use as sales leads.
- Develop and achieve applicable Annual Territory Sales Plan whicc
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, and credit terms to customers by using established process
- Display or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes marketable features
- Prepare reports of business transactions and expense accounts within specified time frame
- Prepare salescontracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects
- Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Embrace and promote safety culture
- Experienceworking with general contractors, electricalcontractors or mechanicalcontractors
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience or an equivalent education and experience combination
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
- Proficiency with customer relations systems to track all sales contacts, meetings, opportunities, proposals and orders
- 5-7years of previous direct business to business salesexperience, preferably in industrial type market
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission plan
- Company benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401K plan with company match
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.