Summary The Sales Representative/Cold Channel Retail Specialist is responsible to ensure the increase of sale volumes for Sundance/ National Beverage Products to the assigned territory. The Sales Representative/Cold Channel Retail Specialist will ensure total customer satisfaction by promoting top quality service to Sundance/ National Beverage customers.
- Sales Liaison- Manager first point of contact relationships between Sundance and its distributor partners.
- Travel- Manager travel calendar to complete regular distributor call rotations monthly.
- Distributor Project Management- Oversee development and execution of distributor retailtrade development projects intended to create new selling opportunities and enhance existing retail conditions in grocery, liquor, gas and c-store accounts.
- Cold Channel Resets- Actively complete cooler resets in distributor territories to enhance distribution and product positioning of Sundance's brand mix.
- Manage Distributor Brand Development Statistics- Maintain updated distribution, pricing and product placement information for all Sundance Brands sold in a distributor's retail account base.
- Weekly Administrative Requirements- complete various administrative tasks including distributor trade program credits, weekly itineraries, distributor project recap, summaries, retailer brand presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business or related major
- 3-5 years of prior related experience preferably in Food/ Beverage, DSD/ Retail, Sales, etc.
- Valid Driver License with less than 5 points
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality, strong work ethic, and a self-starter
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Req Num 1061