Sales Representative, Cloud Computing & IT
Expedient is a provider of cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Our technical solutions enable our customers to focus on their own business innovation and success, while our team handles the information technology needed to support it.
Your Role as Sales Representative at Expedient:
- You will be a member of our Baltimore Account Executive team and get the chance to represent a well-respected brand that continues to evolve and expand new technology in the IT market (working with smart, successful people is the best way to grow professionally!)
- You will have the opportunity to market and sell new services from cutting edge, best of breed products and technologies
- You will build relationships throughout the IT community, with Expedient’s customers, vendors, partners, and employees
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, stellar culture and employee benefits (check out our Glassdoor.com employee reviews page)
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center and Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for the past five consecutive years, ranked among the Top 10 Managed Service Providers and we were selected as one of only ten other vendors in the United States positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 3 to 4 years of experience in an outside sales role focused on market penetration and building new business for the organization. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their sales successes and achievements by way of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and/or sales awards or acknowledgments.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided
- Partner with the business development teams to prospect and develop strategic plans of action based on industry trends, customer analysis and competitors
- Develop, prepare and deliver sales proposals, presentations and quotes on Expedient solutions and technology that are in alignment with customer needs
- Nurturing and growing the sales pipeline of new business while managing and building up your sales pipeline and forecasting future sales funnel
- Demonstrated success as a hunter and closer of new business; able to partner with lead generation team to prospect new leads
- Bachelors’ degree or 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Great attitude; someone who is driven to help our customers
- Experience selling solutions in an outside market, preferably in technology
- Sales-achiever: experience achieving results by understanding business drivers and customer priorities
- Familiarity with the greater Baltimore/D.C. business market
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen