$70K — $100K
$75-100K plus commission
Remote Position (prefer someone located in Kansas City or South of)
Our client is seeking Sales Rep for the Kansas City, MO and south territory. This employee will be responsible for helping to develop new clients as well as maintaining existing client base in this territory.
· Devotes approximately 90% of time to direct sales efforts with both established and prospective customers.
· Plant, manage and be the single-point contact to assigned accounts to maximize potential.
· Regularly visit customer sites to understand customer operations and search for growth opportunities.
· Obtain and exceed desired results in account growth and revenue targets.
· Forecasting, reporting and maintaining effective communications with management on market opportunities.
· Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure the profit, growth and expansion of the company.
· Maintain close contact with customer base to evaluate customer needs and measure customer satisfaction. Coordinate customer satisfaction measurements. Follow up and document results.
· Compile and maintain a list of current and perspective customers for use as sales leads, based on previous business, or those contacted by means of trade shows and direct referrals.
· Assist in sales planning with management and to establish monthly and annual sales and marketing goals for the company.
· Work directly with management to identify target accounts, new customers and markets client should consider developing.
· Attend trade shows and conventions to represent client.
Valid through: 11/9/2020