Sales Representative (Business Development Liaison)
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, an industry leader in emotional trauma, addictions, eating disorders, and co-occuring disorders is searching for full-time Sales Representatives (Business Development Liaisons) to market the treatment programs provided at The Meadows and Remuda Ranch. These positions require travel depending on assigned territories.
The primary objective of the Sales Representative / Business Development Liaison is to meet established sales goals for assigned territory by delivering value to referral sources through in-territory interactions including communication, education, customer support and differentiation of The Meadows and Remuda Ranch programs and services. A successful liaison will demonstrate the skills and abilities to target and manage a large territory strategically. Time management, prioritization, and comfort are key elements for selecting the best candidate for this exciting position. This position is supported by a proven methodology and resources designed for field staff to operate efficiently and have a positive impact with customers.
- 4-yearBachelordegree from an accredited college or university.
- 3years or more successful experience of direct selling experience in the behavioral healthcare industry, pharmaceutics, managed care industry or related market segment.
- Documented sales results and examples of territory knowledge and experience in the West and/or Southwest United States.
- Residence within current geography is required. Ease of accessibility to the West and/or Southwest US is required.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals and to create and execute a territory sales plan.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and budget effectively without close supervision
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, paid time off and company paid life insurance and AD&D. Company paid Short/Long term disability. Meadows Behavioral Health offers the option to participate in a 401(k) retirement plan with a company discretionary match and a company sponsored flexible spending account plan.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.