• Meet established monthly goals in securing new qualified accounts.
• Meet established minimum cold calls per week.
• Develop key relationships in assigned customers.
• Communicate daily with the Sales Manager and Distribution, as needed regarding specific store service needs.
• Prepare reports of business transactions to share with Sales Manager and stores.
• Perform other assigned tasks as directed, e.g., Collections as needed
• At times, assist in modular resets, chain store blitz’s, trade shows and other social events.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• At least 5+ years-related experience in the food/beverage or consumer products industry.
• Must have a proven track record of success growing sales “Hunting” and developing new customers primarily.
• Strong customer/channel understanding.
• Negotiation skills, closing the sale, problem solving, and the ability to influence.
• Ability to be effective in a result driven, entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment.
• Analytical and decision-making ability.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-motivate and manage time effectively.
• Proficient in MS Office and mobile technology skills.
• Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred.
• Must have excellent driving record.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Position requires frequent lifting (up to 50 pounds),
o fine hand manipulation
o kneeling and
• Extensive driving will be required to service customer base.