leading provider of cloud sales intelligence and marketing compliance solutions to highly distributed sales and marketing teams. The company increases sales and marketing performance by providing managers with dashboard reporting, cloud call recording and speech analytics for any agent calling from any device while simultaneously ensuring that its customers maintain guaranteed compliance with complex consumer contact regulations. Clients include 8 of the top US insurers and half of the top banks, as well as Fortune 500 companies in industries such as healthcare, consumer goods, automotive, hospitality and retail.
Due to significant growth, The primary function of this role is to deliver new revenue to the organization as well as successfully retain and expand key current accounts within target industries for our world-leading cloud sales performance management platform.
As an Account Executive (AE), you will play an instrumental role in the Sales organization. AE will develop and execute an account plan to drive growth of our services within assigned target accounts consisting of large, pre-qualified prospective customers. The AE will also receive qualified sales opportunities from the Sales Development Reps) from within the assigned territory to be followed up and converted to revenue. AE will be responsible for building pipeline and meeting monthly and quarterly revenue and activity targets.
Travel when necessary to cultivate and close business is expected, estimated at 25%. For the right person with the right experience, we will consider candidates residing out of state.
Highly entrepreneurial organization. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, career-oriented individual with a competitive drive and a desire to
develop a successful sales career in the technology sector and adding quantifiable value to clients at a high level.
Manage full sales cycles closing new business by qualifying and converting leads, as well as identifying opportunities for growth at existing customers
• Build individual pipeline and opportunities through daily outbound sales activity, with emphasis on phone prospecting, supplemented by email
• Consult prospects on best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations on our product lines
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to optimize company sales efforts
• Professionally represent the brand, vision, and values at all times
• Achieve and exceed designated sales goals
• 3+ years of proven direct application software sales success
• Demonstrated experience in small company/start-up environment (vs large corp)
• Substantial knowledge of the health and life insurance space either via prior vertical expertise or experience within the industry
• Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue quotas
• Ability to engage prospects with "evangelical" selling approach
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to navigate the sales cycle from start to finish
• Strong work ethic and commitment
• Positive, team-oriented attitude
• Familiarity with Sandler and/or Challenger Sales methodologies is a strong