An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Hearing loss doesn’t only impact the individual; it impacts families, friends, and communities. Miracle-Ear is at the forefront of changing these lives.
Our franchise partners are looking to train the next generation of hearing care professionals with a passion for helping others. People always need healthcare; no matter the time of year or economic conditions and that’s a great foundation for your career.
- Hearing health care experience is not required, however, learning agility and adaptable technical skills will be a key part of your success
- Confidence, attentiveness, empathy, and thorough critical thinking skills will be used as you analyze patient needs from the moment they meet you
- A great hearing care professional can establish trust quickly and individualize and customize all aspects of every patient’s case
- Not only will you be improving the quality of life of your patients, you will also be creating an amazing work environment with your office partners
- Ability to travel to nearby local Miracle-Ear clinics during training period
- Ability to “wow” patients with exceptional Presentation and Customer Service skills
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Ability to build Trust and Rapport immediately
- Expert level Decision Quality
- Demonstrated Time Management excellence
- Attentive Solution-Based Sales Skills that meet or exceed patient needs
- Computer Skills – CRM, MS Office, POS Systems
- Well-versed in Store Operations, Finances, and Ethical Business Practices a plus