Sales Representative - Aftermarket Sales
Our client is North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of under carriage and suspension components for the heavy truck/trailer and automotive market. Carrying a range of product lines and brand names, their manufacturing division supplies original equipment manufacturers, specialty manufacturers, and aftermarket distributors, while their service and parts division serves direct end users. With an emphasis on quality and service they leverage their internal talent to effectively offer exceptional customer experiences and state of the art solutions for suspension and tillage problems.
With continued plans for organizational growth, our client is looking to hire an experienced sales professional to join their team and drive new business in California.
- Network within the industry in order to create demand
- Actively promote products within California
- Travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects, attend networking events, and industry trade shows
- Develop and plan a sales strategy and effectively position the company's products in order to expand the new territory
- Effectively explain the value of the products, including technical specifications and specific applications
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency and strong time management skills
- Exercise excellent communication skills in order to build strong client/partner relationships
- Generate qualified leads utilizing cold-calling techniques and presentations skills
- Build rapport, open doors, understand business requirements, and close opportunities
- Manage activity levels to meet sales quota
- Use experience to hunt for new business and drive net new revenue