Responsible for clinical and concept selling of Perioperative products to acute care call points including surgeons, anesthesiologists, Perioperative nursing, Nursing Education, Labor and Delivery, Cath Lab, Infection Prevention, Emergency Department, Biomedical Engineering, Critical Care Units and all other relevant departments.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for driving sales growth through collaborative efforts with other 3M Infection Prevention Division personnel including Monitoring Solutions sales representatives, Perioperative Solutions Clinical Specialists, Technical Consultants, Medical Key Account Managers, Marketing, distribution and OEM partners.
- Understands and effectively communicates clinical / business solutions to surgeons, anesthesiologists Perioperative staff, and other relevant key call points.
- Drives sales growth through customer/product knowledge, ability to identify key opportunities, gain access, and to implement marketing programs.
- Uses territory analysis and opportunity assessment to create a business plan for growth.
This position requires driving a company vehicle, which will require pre-employment and ongoing review of motor vehicle history for candidates who are offered and hired for this position.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of Medical Sales experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Current, Valid Drivers license is required, as you will be issued a company vehicle for this position
- Experience calling on the Operating Room, Surgeons, Perioperative clinical staff
- Experience calling on Infection Preventionists in the acute care setting
- Clinical and concept selling skills
- Experience dealing with national contracts, including negotiation and distribution management
- Knows and understands medical terminology, processes and procedures.
- Strong computer skills i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint; uses technology, i.e., iPads
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and teach.