Sales Rep - Identity & Access Mgmt Security - 27082945
Sales Rep - Identity & Access Mgmt Security - GA - 27082945
Our client is a fast growing player in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) space, with key differentiators in this IT Security market. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota selling IAM Security solutions. This is an expansion role w/ a $1M annual quota, selling to the Fortune 2000 and you must live in the Southeast (Atlanta preferred) to be considered.
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Sales Rep is responsible for achieving a $1M annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners. This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 18-24 months. The company has all the sales support you will need to be successful.
This is a home office role ($125K Base, $250K @ Plan, No Cap, Big Accelerators, Upward Mobility, Equity)! $1M Quota which is very attainable, Top Reps are making $300K - $500K+. If you are a successful Hunter, you're going to do very well here!
The client prefers people with companies like: Sailpoint, Centrify, Ping Identity, NetIQ, Duo Security, Okta, Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, AlienVault, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, Websense, Trend Micro, Niksun, Fishnet, Kaspersky Labs, F5, Tufin, etc. in their background. If you have worked for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak w/ you!
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling IAM Software & Services solutions.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or extensive experience selling Information Security/IAM Software
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling Information Security / IAM solutions to the Fortune 1000
- Strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) and/or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Software & Services.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around, Personable!
- Must be able to prospect - through cold calling, networking & lead follow-up.
Base Salary: $125,000.00 - $135,000 - DOE
On-Target-Earnings: $250,000.00 - $300,000.00 (NO Cap) + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Equity + Upward Mobility
Locations: Southeast (Atlanta preferred, but if you're good enough you can live anywhere in AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA)
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.