This position is responsible for generating new sales for folding carton and prime label customers. Success is this role is heavily measured by achieving sales quota and goals set, based on revenue and the number of new folding carton and prime label accounts landed for 2018. Sales Representatives will support the division’s new business development initiatives by proactively engaging in outside selling activities and also within the Regional Offices and RRD Divisions through training, sales support and solving customer problems.
- Identify new prime label customers through cross sell and new business initiatives
- Grow folding carton and label business by adding new business development opportunities, as well as identifying current clients who have incremental folding carton and label solutions needs
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Be a liason between sales, manufacturing, product tech./development and suppliers
- Conduct office meetings and training sessions in field locations to keep the RRD sales force educated on all of RRD's label capabilities
- Assess opportunities and customer relationships and report back to the Sr Management and Platform Leaders
- Keep up-to-date on new products, technical advisement and resource allocation needed to win business in the marketplace
- Make proactive recommendations to further the business initiatives.
- Work in a cohesive team selling environment with other sales reps
- 5-7 years consultative, B2B sales experience in folding carton and prime label industries
- Understanding of specification of materials for company on behalf of customers
- Strong written and verbal communications with all levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level)
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc. is essential
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs
- Bachelors degree or commensurate professional sales experience required
- Microsoft Office and Google applications proficiency required
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel: 60%
- Location: Needs to be accessible to the individuals and operations they support , preferably within 5 hours by car or reasonable airfare
Tracking Code 38842