Sales Rep - Architectural Market (Wall Cladding) - 27062959
Sales Rep - Architectural Market (Wall Cladding)- MA - 27062959
Our client is a leader in the commercial architectural market, specializing in Wall Cladding Systems. They are looking for a Sales Rep who has documented success in the Architectural Market, managing a multi-million $ territory, with an emphasis on technical, design oriented Wall Cladding solutions!
This is an individual contributor role (Home Office) managing a New England territory (MA, ME, NH, RI). The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree and (3-5) years experience as an Architect, Architectural Designer or Facade Engineer who has moved into a Sales role! Prior architectural Metal Facade Cladding design, fabrication and installation is a Big +!
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key industry decision makers including Architects, Designers, General Contractors and Specifiers to develop pull-through demand of company exterior Wall Systems.
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling Architectural solutions (preferably Facade products).
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners in the Architectural space.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account!
- Establish the company in current customers and in a new, large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to Architects, Designers & General Contractors.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, Architecture or Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrate a track record of closing business to Existing and New Architectural accounts, consistently achieving quota.
- 3 - 5years experience selling in the Commercial Architectural Market (Architects, Designers & General Contractors)
- Strong understanding of Exterior Wall Cladding solutions.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Must be able to manage existing accounts and prospect for new business, through cold calling, networking & lead follow-up.
Base Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $90,000.00- $115,000.00 (NO Cap) + Car + $800/month Car Allowance + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Locations: Boston, MA (preferred) or any city in MA, ME, NH, RI
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings