Sales, Regional Business Manager- Connected Care (Southern CA - West Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Connected Care Regional Business Manager is responsible for driving the Connected Care strategy in the assigned region, including meeting or exceeding order Monitoring & Analytics volume targets while developing long term standardized customer contractualcommitments, ensuring the Connected Care Account Managers and other specialists worktogether synergistically to achieve the total region goals and objectives.
You are responsible for
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize in creation of Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy.
- Develop a Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed Monitoring & Analytics AOP goals, metrics and expectations.
- Ensure the Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy represents the full Monitoring & Analytics product portfolio including services.
- Provide direction in the development of Connected Care Account Manger Business Plans (in collaboration with Region Sales Manager), consolidating all plans into a Connected Care Region Plan to insure Stakeholder alignment.
- Collaborate with the RSM to drive execution of the Connected Care Regional Sales Strategy.
- Communicate Connected Care overall strategy with all stake holders.
- Adapt to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs.
- Monitor, analyze, and drive Monitoring & Analytics sales metrics and results.
- Manage and deliver Monitoring & Analytics funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all Monitoring & Analytics product lines.
- Coach CCAMs in executing their Monitoring & Analytics business and hold them accountable for their results.
- Own the Monitoring & Analytics Multiyear Plan (MyPlan) development, execution and maintenance process in collaboration with the CCAMs.
- Establish Monitoring & Analytics standardization contracts (developed from MyPlan due diligence) to lock in customer’s business.
- Participate in customer meetings to move deal process forward.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Monitoring & Analytics funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance.
- Create and sustain relationships with senior players at major accounts.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved through the escalation process.
- Coach the sales team to support the customer during deliver, install, and post-installation.
- Ensure the usage of standard processes and guidelines by the sales team.
- Coach CCAM’s and AE’s to create winning account and deal strategies which includes a Connected Care approach to the customer.
- Set clear expectations and communicate regularly to promote understanding.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and information sharing.
- Create a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
You are a part of
Philips Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care sales force. You will report into the West Zone Sales Leader for Connected Care & will partner with the regional sales team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum four-year university degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers.
- Healthcare IT/Patient Monitoring or software experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to think “outside the box” and adapt to changing environments.
- Experience with large complex hospitals or IDN systems preferred.
- Proven track record in establishing comprehensive winning strategies at a C-level.
- Candidate will have knowledge and experience in negotiating large commercial transactions as well as long term contracts.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver client success and results.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle withmultiple decision makers.
- Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challen ges.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.