The Sales Recruiter may work remotely from selected states including: CT, FL, GA, IL, IA, KY, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, NY, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
Valpak is growing and as a result we are looking for a recruiter with experiencerecruiting sales representatives to support our franchise network. As the ideal candidate you will be responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of recruitment, staffing, and related activities.
You will be instrumental in helping our franchises achieve success by finding and hiring top sales professionals.
- Assists with the design and implementation of recruiting strategies in support of organizational strategic goals and objectives and promotes the Valpak Franchisee as the employer of choice.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with franchise and Owned & Operated unit leaders and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Attracts qualified applicants to the Valpak Franchisee Network by organizing and attending various recruiting events and career fairs, developing and maintaining, preparing on-line job postings and print advertisements, and promoting employment branding.
- Conducts interviews and assists the Valpak Network with the selection process as required. Participate in the development and implementation of behavioral interviewing training process.
- Maintains applicant tracking data and generates reports, analyses and presentations based on location needs.
- Maintains communication with applicants throughout the application process to schedule interviews and testing.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the Valpak Franchise Network and related job activities and requirements of the sales positions and overall hiring needs.
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and otherrecruiting activities.
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required
- Bachelor's Degreepreferred.
- Experiencerecruiting sales professionals is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a recruiting/sales environment required.
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision making skills
- Ability to make independent judgment and multi-task
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of PC, MS Office applications, and Internet navigation
- Good listening, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Some travel is required