Req # : 243248BR Job Summary
Manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. May provide guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods.
- This individual will work with the Indirect field teams and various business units to accomplish Branded Channel objectives (Company Owned and Postpaid Dealer) and serve as project lead on high-profile assignments which will require significant interaction with outside work groups.
- Incumbent must possess strong analytical skills, be a self-motivated, self-directed worker with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This role interfaces regularly with all levels of the Branded Channel organization as well as other cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management or related process management experience
- CAPM or similar Project Management certification
- Knowledge of the local Indirect sales channel, dealer operations, and/or field sales processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience building strong cross functional relationships
- Proficient in creating high quality executive level presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and results-orientation
- Postpaid Dealer and Company Owned sales channel experience
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.