Job ID: SUT000357
In the exciting role of Sales Project Manager, you will be a hands-on Project Manager coordinating various customer projects. You will have the chance to take ownership of a project from A-Z, leveraging your talents and capabilities to drive business in this rapidly growing biotechnology market. The Project Manager reports to the head of project management.
- Coordinate feasibility analysis of bespoke product manufacturing projects.Provide sales price calculations and technical support for quotation building.
- Direct multidisciplinary project teams, representing the relevant functions throughout the organization – including Sales, Product Engineering, Applications Engineering, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Procurement, Regulatory and any other disciplines deemed necessary to ensure a successful delivery of the bespoke product.
- Keep external sales people and our customers informed of the progress of the project from initiation to completion.
- Ensure delivery of the project, on time, on budget and to the quality standards expected by our customers.
- Oversee the custom product manufacturing projects and maintain project plans.
- Hold project team members accountable for meeting their time lines.
- Answer technical questions from customers and the sales team about Pall‘s Single Use product line.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to deliver stellar reporting.
- Strong team player with self-starting mentality.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent organization of time and ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and within Pall Life Sciences.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Solution driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years of experience in product development or project engineering;
- 3+ years of broad technical knowledge, superb organizational skills to lead, coordinate and execute complicated projects
- 3+ years of proficiency in MS Office, experience with automation systems, ERP, CRM database, CAD design packages.
- Understanding of Biotech Processes and Knowledge of the Biotech market Knowledge of otherlanguages