Sales Professional w Human Capital Management and Training Sales Exp
We would like to talk to candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
- Located in either NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, or Los Angeles metro areas.
- Minimum of 5-7years ofexperience with newbusiness developmentrequired, including:
- Experience in selling HCM (Human Capital Management) solutions.
- Experienceselling Human Resource solutions (training or software) into HR departments.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers on complex sales.
- Demonstrated track record in consistently achieving aggressive sales objectives.
- Business development and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively originate new business, develop and leverage referral sources, and convert a cold lead into a qualified prospect.
- Ability to self-start and independently initiate new opportunities.
- Ability to function in a highly structured sales management environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- US Citizens and Green Card holders only
- Effective leadership qualities to guide a team of internal colleagues through the new business development cycle and ensure process integrity and timeliness in our response to prospects and clients.
- Ability to assess financial attractiveness of new leads to ensure profitability.
- Experience in marketing products/services business to business.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively both independently and as a team-oriented leader in a high visibility client environment.
- Must be able to work independently but also lead in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to communicate with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Proven time management skills to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely and accurate work.
- Must demonstrate strong active listening and follow-up skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Core competencies include:
- Communicating with Impact
- Planning and Organizing
- Professional/Technical Knowledge
The purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of prospect development from pre-sale through close. This includes developing referral sources, identifying new clients that match the business client profile, and ensuring a consistent flow of new revenue for the practice.
This position handles large, complex, and high volume accounts, and focuses activity on specific targets. Requires advanced sales training to compete within the industry. Possesses long term, multi-yearsales and revenue goals. Identifies additional opportunities to cross-sell products. Proficient in all lines of business. Acts as a mentor and provides feedback to othersales professionals.
- Identifies and actively pursues potential new business opportunities.
- Leads the coordination of organizational resources necessary to drive a sale to completion.
- Identifies potential referral sources and develops relationships through personal contact and presentation of the practice’s resources.
- Qualifies prospects based on practice’s guidelines for new business.
- Identifies external and internal referral sources and partners closely with those sources.
- Leads in the creation of sales proposals and presentations and works with the referral source partner to coordinate the delivery of these presentations to prospects.
- Transitions a qualified prospect or new client to a client executive and supports the client executive in implementation of new business deals and transitions client to account management status.
- Utilizes information sources internally and externally to gather appropriate data to properly position business to prospect.
- Develops sales strategies for increasing target market sales and manages the execution of these strategies. Generates additional revenue opportunities by introducing and leveraging other business products and services as appropriate.
- Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through sales training to continuously enhance skills and related performance.
- Completes outbound follow up calls and makes cold calls.
- Ensures that up-to-date prospective client information is maintained in the database.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.