Salary depends on experience
Posted on 03/06/18 by Benjamin Workman
Less than 5 years experience
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 03/06/18 Benjamin Workman
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Benchmark Tool & Supply in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner to provide a total solution for our customers.
- Contact new customers and existing accounts to help promote sales, identify new opportunities, and increase market share in your territory.
- Work independently to demonstrates products and present solutions to potential customers and achieve sales targets.
- Develop & implement support plans with each customer account.
- Deliver problem-solving explanations and solutions.
- Drive sales by informing customers on latest product releases.
- Participate in joint sales calls or demonstrations with sales team to help close new orders and maintain customer relationships.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge through attendance at regularly scheduled training classes.
- Understand products and applications within targeted industries to clearly promote features and benefits of technology to prospective clients.
- Research, collect, and report information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Document activities in customer relationship management software to improve communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Evaluate customer's existing systems to recommend the most appropriate solution.
- Product experience in machine control equipment, GPS and survey hardware, office software and construction laser technology.
- Additional product knowledge/ application experience in Geographic Information Systems and Building Information Modeling, is a plus.
- Comprehension of construction or surveying industries preferred? Solid leadership skills.
- Positive attitude and a passion to solve issues for existing and new customers
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer proficiency - knowledge of MS Office (minimum includes: Outlook, Word, Excel, &PowerPoint) and Windows Mobile? Knowledge of AutoCad, Carlson or ArcGIS software is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient presentation skills and comfortable giving presentations to senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain calm efficiency
- Vigorous work ethic and self-motivation (self-starter, self-learner).
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time-management skills to manage, schedule and travel within territory.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Travel primarily within territory: Northern Virginia Region (Manassas, Winchester and surrounding areas)
- Minimal travel outside of territory to attend manufacturer's product specific training classes and obtain continuing education.
Preferred Qualifications :
- BS or equivalent in Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Prefers 3+ years of experience
- Previous experience in construction, survey or a related field
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Job Type: Full-time
- construction or capital equipment Sales: 1year
- business development: 1year
- outside sales: 1year