Who We Are
At Corvias, we're experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our mission is to be personally committed to solving our partners' most difficult, systematic challenges by re-imagining what is possible and realizing more resilient communities together. We believe a culture of caring, purposeful, diverse and courageous humans who want to make a difference for our partners will help us achieve that mission.
How You'll Contribute to the Team:
The Opportunities Manager focuses on day-to-day business development administration and operations activities across multiple market segments and geographies. This role works with leadership to develop and deploy processes and procedures that secure the award of major deals, while facilitating knowledge transfer throughout the life-cycle to support the growth of an increasingly profitable pipeline.
- Execute against financial targets and growth goals as part of a business development management team.
- Function as a subject matter expert on processes and procedural best practices through the provision of high-value administration and operations support to business development teams.
- Drive the development, refinement, and standardization of pursuit processes and documentation while ensuring all will be repeatable and scalable across different market segments.
- Optimize CRM for use as a strategic tool; guide implementation, adoption, and continued process improvement.
- In partnership with team leaders, guide team member compliance with business processes and internal standards.
- Extract insight from win/loss ratios and themes and utilize that knowledge to improve growth, profitability, and probability of success throughout the life-cycle.
- Consolidate buying signals, customer expectations, and key communication points into actionable roadmaps that advise and structure the customer journey.
- Champion a data-driven approach through the development, monitoring, and assessment of pipeline and pursuit metrics and use of analytics in decision-making.
- Model the highest standards of professionalism; support the training and development of team members through onboarding and coaching on business development administration and operations tools, processes, and procedures.
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- 7+ years' business development process administration or operations experience in the B2B or B2G environment that includes experience with RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Proven ability to manage timelines, delivery, and dependencies in a results-focused environment and influence outcomes without hierarchical authority.
- Familiarity with complex consultative sales required; knowledge of Challenger sales model a strong plus.
- Change management ability evidenced by prior success driving adoption of new business processes, work flows, or structures.
- Business sophistication necessary to understand the buying signals of large bureaucratic entities across a variety of market segments.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications; CRM system experiencerequired, salesforcepreferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Corvias Group, LLC (the "Company") does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant's sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.