As the Sales Process and Systems Program Manager you will be required to be a hands-on, individual contributor that is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering sales processes, tools and systems, aligned to Global Sales priorities. This includes managing change and ensuring adoption to drive greater productivity, global consistency, scalability, and customer value.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Define, streamline and automate global end-to-end processes, focused on configure, price, quote, leveraging best practices from industry and Tableau Sales.
- Define and prioritize business requirements to enhance the systems, tools and resources in support of the related processes.
- Collaborate with Technical and Business Operations to identify and assess business impacts, lead UAT, and drive Sales engagement across all aspects of the CPQ project.
- Develop and manage project and program plans, deliverables, and schedules to deliver globally to all users.
- Collaborate with Business and Sales Readiness to train, coach and enable on new processes and systems.
- Create and manage success metrics to measure process and productivity improvements.
- Monitor the progress/success of processes, using Tableau, to fulfill the established objectives.
- Work with Theater Ops, field reps and users to define and implement approaches to sustain processes and programs to ensure adoption and reinforcement in each Theater.
- Vendor management including communication, logistics, and scheduling.
- Visit Theaters and attend sales meetings and to ensure quality of sales team execution first hand and recommend enhancements and training opportunities to sales leadership.
- Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred. 5+ years' experience in Sales, Sales Operations or Business Operations. Experience and strong knowledge of quoting applications or knowledge of the internal quoting process at Tableau Software.
- Data Rock Star. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Tableau Software required.
- Amazing Salesperson. Enterprise software sales experience.
- Leader. Proven project management skills.
- Domain. Superior analytical skills.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!