5 - 7 years experience • Diversified Industrial
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
- This position acts as a direct liaison between our client and its present and potential customers.
- The Sales Person is responsible for direct person-to-person selling and technical support of various products as well as third parties.
- The territory and major target industries will be defined per assigned geographic region.
- All the instructions for any of your sales activities from managers of you are mandatory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This function requires that the person travel on company business a minimum of 60%. Will develop new customers based on the company goals and objectives. This will include Internet investigation, trade shows, trade organizations and former customers/leads.
- Servicing present customers. This will be accomplished with regular contact (personal and phone) with Purchasing, Production and Engineering groups at each account; and timely follow-up on all quotations and pending orders.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide Customer visit report by visit.
- Provide weekly salesreports on the activity in the assigned territory.
- Provide bi-weekly schedules for the next 4 weeks along with targets to be accomplished.
- Supply a 6-month forecast by customer and product for budget setting.
- Supply a “potential customer report” to show potential sales activity in assigned territory.
Complete a monthly report package by the 7th working day of the month. This will include:
- Update of the current 6-month budgetreport.
- Update of the “potential customer report.”
- Report status of FG’s inventory held for customers in assigned territory.
- Report A/R follow-up for customers in assigned territory.
- Report current expense budget to actual with explanations for deviations.
- Attend monthly and quarterly sales meetings.
Accumulate and report competitive information related to business activities. This would include, but not be limited to, the following examples:
- Market research
- Competitive pricing
- New products
- New plants and plant expansions
- Provide 3-yearsales projections each November and April as part of the company’s long-term strategic planning
- Manage assigned sales territory in an efficient and economical manner.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide application and cross-training to all Sales/Marketing and other personnel in the organization.
- Travel to other company locations when required.
- Review for accuracy all documentation related to assigned territory.
- This position involves a high degree of complexity and organization. T
- he sales person must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- This position is critical to the company’s existence as it directly promotes the position, values and company image to our customers.
- All information related to our customers and company is highly confidential and proprietary in nature.
- At least 5years of salesexperience in B to B business at the industries of semiconductor, EDM, Continuous casting, Heat Treating and/or so on are required.
- 4-year college degree in material engineering with 1year of related experience or 4-year college degree in engineering with 2years of related experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Principals only, please. Candidates must be permanent residents of the US, no sponsorships available.