The Sales Analyst is responsible for all Sales Planning and Reporting activities for a specific set of customers. The Sales Analyst reports to the Manager of Sales Planning and Reporting and works very closely with numerous members of our Division Management, Financial Controlling and Sales teams.
- Coordinate and maintain annual Sales Budget and Five Year Plan activities
- Lead monthly Sales Forecast process
- Maintain 12 month rolling Sales Forecast using SAP Business Warehouse (BW/BPS)
- Report Actual results relative to Budget and Forecast
- Subject Matter Expert for SAP-Business Warehouse system used for all Sales planning and reporting activities
- Maintain key data relative to Sales planning activities including: vehicle production, penetration rates and pricing
- Maintain material master data needed for all sales planning and analysis requirements including: system architectures, product hierarchies, award segmentation, lead parts, etc.
- Support Accounts Receivable and Sales teams in AR collection activities
- Ad-hoc analysis supporting Customer Business Unit Controllers, Division Management and Account Management teams
- Support RFQ pipeline and backlog calculation processes
- 3-5 years of previous work experience
- Detail oriented with strong database management and system capabilities
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Experience with SAP-Business Warehouse or similar systems is highly desirable
- Experience working in a matrix environment
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
Results-Driven: Having a proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making.
- Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
- Capable of handling multiples projects / initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
Team Player: Having respect for colleagues; leading teams with clarity and accountability.
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
Change Orientation: Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on various projects and programs across the business
Customer Focus: Providing exceptional service and quality to external and internal customer.
- Understanding and working in past organizations that have centralized and de-centralized structures as business requirements change
Self-Awareness: Accepting responsibility for personal development and actions.
- Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
- Takes ownership for personal career and skill development