A Client Focused Individual who will provide leasing and financing on capital equipment to large, medium and small business owners. You are performance driven and will be responsible for achieving company sales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing the Equipment Finance Sales Plan. You will be expected to develop profitable relationships with both Pitney Bowes clients and Non-Pitney Bowes’ prospects either in footprint or out of footprint. You will:
- Attain or exceed annual assigned Quota for volume, yield, and other key objectives.
- Target your calling efforts towards both private and publicly owned companies with historically high annual capital expenditures. Start your prospecting efforts with small to midsize enterprises.
- Maintain a scheduled calling program with commercial clients and prospects to develop the Equipment Finance product. Identify and address areas of competition, as well as potential new markets in your assigned area that would maximize the volume and earnings of the Equipment Finance portfolio.
- Focus on these Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to help you achieve your goals:1) Phone calls; 2) Personal Visits; 3) Opportunities; 4) Proposals; 5) Awards;6) Approvals; and 7) Funding to approval ratio (actual funding’s as a percent of approved amount).
- Develop strategy and tactics aimed at delivering the desired customer experience and resultant levels of quality and satisfaction, from the initiation of the relationship and throughout the customer lifecycle, including continuous improvement of the experience based on insights from customers, and servicing teams.
- Interview prospective lessees to develop background information to determine acceptable credit risk. Communicates subsequent investigation results to lessees and initiate leasecontract formation where applicable
- Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis by monitoring and being proactive with respect to the changing dynamics of the customer’s conditions and competition.
Your background:As a Sales Originator, you have:
- A consistent track history of over performance to goals
- Five to Ten (5-10) years of equipment financing and leasing sales experience.
- Experience in equipment financing product development, profitability and pricing.
- Demonstrated competency with tax and accounting rules as they pertain to leasing, combined with current knowledge of tax law changes and their impact on potential clients.
- Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations pertaining to lending and commercial compliance, including fair lending laws.
- Knowledge of tools used to perform duties, such as Oracle, Info Lease, Database software
- Undergraduatedegree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.us
- Provide the opportunity to grow and devlop your career
- Offer an inclusive enviroment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of transforming organization