Sales Operations, Senior Manager - North America Deal Desk
Sales Support Services - North America Deal Desk Leader?
Sales Support Services is a core operations team helpingLinkedInfield sales to hit huge growth targets across all business lines. Our Deal Desk team is a best in class function, that pro-actively solves sales problems, by combining expertise from operations, process improvement, and sales systems.
This is a leadership position inLinkedIn's largest and only cross business line function. The team supports ~2BN in revenue in 4 offices. Performance expectations are high, ranging from the development of strategy, to leading change implementation, and anchored in day-to-day operations management.
The successful candidate will be comfortable leading a national team, building on the existing strong and successful culture, and ensuring high performance through active talent management and training. They will build relationships and communicate easily with senior leadership across all functions to ensure good operational discipline across the business. They will also leadstrategic initiativesoutside their function from time to time in line with business priorities.
- Define and implement operational strategy for the team and broader group
- Manage the day to day operations of all Deal Desk activities within the NAMER region
- Directly manage a team of Managers and Supervisors who are leading Analysts and Sr. Analysts within the NAMER region
- Collaborate and work with global Deal Desk leaders to deliver consistent and exceptional support to our sales organization
- Identify and help implement improvements in how we support the sales teams
- Define career path and performance standards for Analysts, Sr. Analysts, Supervisors, and Managers within Deal Desk team
- Coach and mentor talent across the organization, helping team uplevel both hard and soft skills
- Review and define long term talent strategy for Deal Desk team
- Engage with cross functional, SOPS, and Sales leadership to ensure operational performance and activities are aligned to the strategic priorities of the business
- Advocate for the Deal Desk team and help build and improve the brand of the team
- Bachelor’s degree?
- 5+ years of experience?managing an operational team
- 3+ years of experience working with Sales and other cross functional teams on complex programs
- 3+ years of experience of SaaS and/or Media sales exposure
- Proven management skills andexperience developing talent within a team and creating a culture of high performance
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-based environments
- High level analytical problem-solving skills and experience interacting with all level stakeholders, including Cx
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A love for change and an ability to thrive in a complex and?fast-moving?environment
- Strong understanding of the nuts and bolts of both SaaS and media sales lifecycles
- Collaborative and able to bring together teams to focus on a common goal
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
- Ability to collaborate across all levels and functions of an organization
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment?
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft office products?
- Experience with Salesforce and Oracle a plus