The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst will balance the supply chain based on demand from forecasts and sales opportunities within the capabilities of the Unimin network.
• perform facts mining and analysis to offer insights for S&OP
• assessment demand making plans requirements and execute plans with consultation with S&OP crew to address capacity gaps with Unimin production and logistical abilities
• perform ad-hoc enterprise analysis as directed to optimize production schedules towards the weekly call for
• review consolidated demand/supply enterprise situations and behavior additional state of affairs analysis broaden and music average deliver Chain metrics and KPI’s.
• engage with 33 sites to stability and optimize the deliver chain between plant life, the terminal community and direct ship customers.
• Coordinating shipments of 17 MM to 22 MM ton according to 12months as directed for all product lines.
• paintings with the S&OP, sales, advertising, income offerings, Logistics, and Operations businesses to reveal and constantly enhance the distribution float execution of our merchandise to all customers using all modes of transportation and our terminal/warehouse network.
• work pass functionally with different individuals of the S&OP team.
• contribute to the improvement and implementation of logistics techniques, procedures, and gear that improve the performance and price effectiveness of the deliver chain community to lessen general deliver chain costs so as to attain a sustainable competitive benefit.
• increase information collection and reporting protocols to make certain accurate and timely evaluation of the supply chain – includes deliver chain information as well as monetary information.
• carry out records mining and analysis to offer insights for advanced sales & Operations making plans recognizing the impact on the overall Unimin deliver chain community.
• evaluate incoming sales possibilities for feasibility inside the quick and long-term with admire to manufacturing and logistics potential.
• expand and enforce inventory Optimization equipment throughout the entire deliver chain network to determine proper lot sizes wished at replenishment, protection inventory quantities, accurate reorder factors and anticipated next order date.
• carry out root cause evaluation for deliver chain related consumer complaints.
• As directed aggressively pursue actions to mitigate and where possible take away demurrage and vehicle garage cost inside the terminal community.
• set up and monitor key performance indicators for the supply chain network.
• examine and assess demand planning analyses, forecasts, and execution plans and pick out potential gaps with manufacturing ability and improve troubles. develop tips that power system enhancements, operational efficiency, and forecasting accuracy.
• help and fill in as needed for the S&OP analyst embedded at once with a consumer.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate and resolve complex issues in a rapidly changing environment
- Advanced understanding of econometric models , causal forecasting, and “what if” analysis
- Ability to evaluate business performance, develop learnings, communicate findings and translate into future business expectations
- Strong listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills; professional outgoing personality.
- Capable of managing own work and work of others.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Reliable; good attendance record
- Ability to learn ERP, CRM, and other business process tools (SalesForce, IFS, Bourque, QTS).
- BA or BS degree in Supply Chain Planning, Engineering or Operations required
- 5+ years in Supply Chain, Operations, or Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent proficiency in organizing and analyzing large data sets requiring advanced MS Excel and database skills
- Demonstrate understanding of Supply Chain processes, specifically Supply Planning and Network Optimization
We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States
- econometric models , causal forecasting, and “what if” analysis: 4 years
- Supply Chain Management: 4 years
- Supply Planning and Network Optimization: 4 years
- Engineering and/or Operations: 4 years
Do not repost this job verbatim on Indeed or any other j