Virtual / Travel
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 181 days ago
The Volkswagen Group is one of the world's largest producers of passenger cars and Europe's largest automaker and is on the road to number one. Come join our team and you could be part of that ride. For our employees, Volkswagen stands for more than just efficient and sustainable products - it’s an expression of who they are and how they move through life. Become a part of the Volkswagen of America experience and work with people who are passionate, innovative, enthusiastic, and high performing team players. Everyone deserves a better car and everyone deserves a better company - it’s a Volkswagen thing.
• Drive Dealer performance & profitability so that New Vehicle, CPO, PIA & Customer Satisfaction targets are realized.
• Create & implement Dealer specific action plans to improve sales effectiveness of Dealers performing below expected market levels. Follow-up with consistent communications as appropriate.
• Ensure dealership Sales management understands & capitalizes on all Area, Region & National sales & marketing programs.
• Monitor Customer Satisfaction metrics to ensure Dealers are providing levels of customer satisfaction at or above National targets. Engage key management to develop & implement corrective actions as necessary.
• Provide recommendations for staffing, personnel planning & recruiting within the dealership’s new & used Sales department.
• With support of Region analysts, coordinate training activities within the dealership as it relates to sales & customer satisfaction.
• In conjunction with Region Marketing Manager, coordinate Area level auto shows & promotional events.
• Work with Region Network Development Manager to ensure proper number of Dealers are located in Area.
• Work with Region Marketing Manager to maximize effectiveness of Area Ad Associations, advertising, merchandising & promotional activities.
• Enforce VW operating standards, facility requirements & corporate identity requirements.
• Optimize vehicle inventory levels through direction & influence of Dealer Sales management & Region Distribution staff to ensure attainment of Vehicle Sales objectives. Allocate discretionary budget to develop sales incentives to maximize sales opportunities & achieve monthly & annual Area Sales objectives.
• Ensure Dealer sales processes are supportive of the attainment of Sales objectives & Customer Satisfaction targets. Develop plans for corrective actions where necessary.
• Develop action plans to improve sales effectiveness of Dealers performing below expected market levels.
• Utilize analysis provided by Region staff to approve Area Sales forecasts.
• Utilize market knowledge to collaborate with Region Dealer Development staff to optimize opportunities resulting from Dealer buy, sells, relocations & facility upgrades.
• Contribute to Region Sales Strategy
• Broad business acumen
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
• Demonstrated viable FOM and/or Dealer After-Sales Management experience
• 7-10 years of experience with automotive retail and/or wholesale activities with emphasis in After Sales environment
• Extensive knowledge of dealership service operations
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Conceptual thinking skills
• Computer savvy
• Integration - joining people, processes or systems
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Resource management
• Master's Degree
- VW 001326