The Sales Operations Manager will be able to successfully design and implement a standardized integrated CRM solution. The solution will meet business requirements of Health Language. The solutions will be maintainable and scalable and contribute to long-term customer success. The concepts will maximize user productivity, will allow us to manage data and design analytics to track key Sales metrics, and will be set up in a way to allow for easy inclusion into the overall master customer database project with WK Health.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
- Create maintainable and scalable solutions within Salesforce.com, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- Created solutions will maximize user productivity, allow us to manage data and design analytics to track key Sales metrics, and will be set up in a way to allow for easy inclusion into the overall master customer database project with WK Health.
- Work with business and functional teams to gather requirements, design quality solutions, and create development specifications.
- Development and configuration to customize CRM system.
- Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
- Evaluate data entry, import processes and ensure proper data quality standards exist for the CRM applications.
- Work with team, functional leads to transform requirements into design and implementation.
- Responsible for unit testing for enhancements and/or fixes and system integration.
- Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Documenting and producing diagrams based on understanding of process/data flows.
- Supports sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the GSO's planning efforts.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement around lead generation, pipeline growth, sales opportunity conversion, on boarding and product certification among others.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Alerts sales management regarding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Partners with marketing in the optimization of lead development, management and the tracking of campaign management
- Participates in business decisions to enhance system and team capabilities
- Assists and communicates effectively with other sales team members and other OUs/departments as it relates to the company selling process
- Assist with renewals and price increases across existing customer base
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent of work experience.
- 5 years minimum in a sales operation's role and at least 2 years of sales force development experience.
- Extensive experience using/navigating Salesforce.com
- Experience using APEX and APIs
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
- Certified SalesForce.com Developer/Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Certified SalesForce.com Administrator/Advanced Administrator is optional
- Strong business knowledge in Sales Force Automation, Opportunity/Lead management, Quote, Case Management and Customer portal functionalities
- Excellent unit testing abilities with strong attention to detail
- Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, Power BI
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently