About the Role:
Responsible for development and deployment of business processes and/or capabilities associated with the sale of the company's products and services; this may be at a country, region, or global level. This may include design of company's sales incentive plans, development of new or enhanced business processes and capabilities in support of company's customers/partners, and integrating information technology solutions according to one or more functions, business groups, or geography requirements. Responsibilities include leading or participating in process improvement teams involving design, development, testing, support, training, and troubleshooting of the process or capability. Interacts with company's management, stakeholders, and operational teams to drive process efficiency and effectiveness to achieve metric targets across company's sales force and services delivery organizations.
- Manages a team of individual contributors for a sub- region or region by monitoring and/or setting performance goals and objectives, staffing program and project teams, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of process reviews and programs.
- Works closely with process and capabilities team to define program parameters; motivates, coaches, and fosters creativity within teams.
- Defines project scope, prioritizes initiatives, and determines resource needs.
- Provides guidance on processes/programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Interprets significance of findings, concludes on issues, and makes practical recommendations and strategic decisions.
- Leads program improvements; leads projects and corporate initiatives at the sub-regional or regional level.
- Identifies potential issues and recommends solutions.
- Communicates and consults with business managers and advises management in the successful implementation of recommendations, while effectively overseeing the entire process.
- Represents the company to internal and external stakeholders, such as management and external clients, on all process and capability matters.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 8+ years related experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of people management experience.
- Quality improvement training required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Content expert in the field of process and capabilities management with a strong systematic knowledge of project management tools.
- Strong financial and business acumen; general industry knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of the business planning process within the company.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, performance management, budget planning, problem solving, evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Strong project management skills.
- Very strong communication and influence and presentation skills, including both written, verbal and forms. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Ability to apply management core competencies in working with both internal clients and external partnerships.
- Ability to understand customer needs, and address needs with workable programs.