Job ID 59623BR Date posted 01/19/2018 City Kennesaw State Georgia Country US UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
We are looking for a creative SalesForce.com Administrator with a passion for excellence who thrives in a dynamic business environment. The Candidate will be responsible for configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of our Salesforce.com platform. This person will own the ongoing utilization and deployment to our Salesforce.com instance and act as a thought leader and expert in maximizing the effectiveness of CRM within the North American field sales service organization. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this role is key to executing initiatives directly tied to revenue growth and sales force effectiveness. The candidate must also be able to manage and direct outside contractors and suppliers for major sales force initiatives and enhancements as the Automated Logic organization moves toward making sales force the single platform for sales productivity improvement.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CRM systems and sales processes
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the CRM platforms
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist in Monthly Forecasting and performance measurement
- Perform administration of Salesforce.com including configuration, workflows, custom objects and related lists
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules, and other setup options
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users. The ability to effectively identify, prioritizes, and escalates issues as required
- Assist users with report design and management
- Work with various stakeholder teams to ensure salesforce.com remains relevant and in line with business process changes
- Interface, communicate, and present ideas in multiple groups
- Train employees on best practices of Salesforce.com
- Evaluate Salesforce.com apps and integrations as well as implement
- Be an active team member of the national sales organization, participating with team members at all levels as needed to enhance sales effectiveness
Qualification: The candidate must have hands-on administration and configuration skills with the latestSalesforce.com releases, the ability to handle first-level user support/training requests, andexperience designing advancedreports and dashboards. In addition:
- Experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Administration certification preferred
- Experience in working with relational databases such as SQL Server preferred
- Technical Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated and the able to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel, Access) and cleaning/data cleansing methods
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Influence leadership skills to direct functional department peers and manage outside suppliers
- Associate's Degree with 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years relevant experience
- Master's degree a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.