Sales Operations Manager -Tools & Technology
Zebra is almost a $4 billion global provider of asset tracking technologies that incorporate mobile computing, scanning, barcode, RFID, location systems and cloud-based IoT platform.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Global Sales and is responsible for focusing on the integration of sales and channel operations. The position is located in Lincolnshire, IL.
The Sales Operations Global Tools & Technology Sr. Manager is a critical role in Sales and Channel Operations. It is responsible for ensuring the tools & technology that supportsales effectiveness is fully aligned with sales and channel requirements, adequately prioritized, diligently managed through Change Request and Change Management processes, and adequately deployed per time, budget and business requirements specifications.
This leader will be responsible for orchestrating the specification of requirements and the deployment of technology solutions, including respective business processes.
This position requires in-depth knowledge (can be learned) of sales and channel business process and channel programs, and intense collaboration with other areas such as Channel Strategy, Information Technology and other groups inside Global Sales and Channel Effectiveness and Enablement.
Provides thought leadership for technology innovation appliedsales and channel operations, keeping up with latest technological advancements and their connection to sales and channel operations? effectiveness.
- Acts as a business partner to the regional leaders and the executive team, sales and channel operations in particular, and ensure that tools and technologysupportsales and channel effectiveness.
- Identify future needs by gathering inputs from multiple sources, such as Sales and Channel Strategy and the field, and by managing Change Requests. Defines and maintains Change Request management process. Prioritize change and enhancements and executes the respective release planning. Ensures Change Management is efficiently executed.
- Working with regional operations teams, ensures consistency and efficiency of the entire tools, technology, and related process? deployment cycles, from planning to adoption.
- Act as the advocate for sales and channel operations on company?s technology councils.
- Manages a team of Business Analysts which supports tools and technology design and deployments, along with Change Managers and Processes Specialists.
- This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Global Sales Effectiveness and Enablement and will provide opportunities for exposure to the Leadership team.
- The successful candidate has extensive experience in tools and technology deployments, applied to sales and channel operations.
- Solid experience in tools and technology deployments.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven people management skills
- Exposure to sales and channel operations best practices on technology and processes deployments.
- Maturity and high confidence levels to work with and influence senior level executives.
- Ability to problem-solving end-to-end (?big picture?) is critical.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, disciplined and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as required.
- Ability to lead in a matrix, global organization.
- Demonstrated people management skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technology and business processes management.
- Bachelor in Technology, Administration or related field (such as Finance).