Sales Operations Manager
Advertising & Marketing Services
Manage and administer Salesforce.com CRM, including metadata management, data quality, and integrity, reports, and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules and custom objects, user management, lead/account assignments and optimization of user experience across the enterprise.
• Manage our SalesTechnology Stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process. Drive tools adoption through training and enablement.
• Help rationalize and administer Sales Territories. Ensure timely assignments in Salesforce.com and team updates.
• Support SalesCompensation implementation and administration. Develop a system for Sales team members to simulate and track their variable compensations in Salesforce.com.
• Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, SalesProcess and Sales Tools. Support Onboarding Bootcamps, Enablement training & Sales Kickoffs.
• Continually strive to improve all SalesOperations processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems, proposing solutions to senior management. Be a thought leader to evaluate technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
• Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and Member Services on interrelated projects and initiatives.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of sales, partners and customers.
• Increase the effectiveness of Salesforce data management, forecasting, quotes, opportunities, contracts, dashboards, reporting, etc. Work with sales managers to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base.
• Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team.
• Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting cadence, including business reviews, board meetings and forecasting.