Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of, and assist with the execution of, the company’s sales and sales-marketing initiatives.
- Develop sales initiatives in order to drive sales growth by at least 10% YoY.
- Develop a lead generation strategy in order to expand market share.
- Improve the company’s data analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing on sales-marketing strategies.
- Help improve the company’s image, social media presence, and buzz.
- Provide Salesforce.com training, support, and best-practices initiatives. Ensure SF is being utilized to support sales goals.
- Provide quality, professional support to all customers and distributors worldwide.
- Provide direct administrative support to sales team and company General Manager.
- Perform detailed compatibility reviews and approvals of customer system orders.
- Participate in sales meetings and generate support data and reports as required.
- In conjunction with the manufacturing design engineer, manage part numbers, item descriptions, and product pricing.
- Provide sales quotes and equipment reference quotes to customers and distributors as needed.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys and produce a variety of monthly reports for GM.
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics, training logistics and other company events.
- Chair the education committee.
- Serve as the company’s Distributor/Rep Contract Adminsitrator.
- Ensure all products are priced according to profitability guidelines set forth by the GM.
- Manage Updates in buyer’s guide and pricing and content of price guides.
- Perform Salesforce training for new users.
- Maintain detailed work instructions on for all sales support related tasks.
- Manage marketing promotions and literature.
1. Support sales team, director of marketing and GM as needed.
2. Approve system configurations for new customer orders.
3. Generate quotes
4. Liaise between customers, sales reps, distributors and order-processing.
- Detail oriented, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Access.
- Ability to manage and track fast-paced, dynamic projects.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and techniques.
- Technically proficient; ability to understand the basics of complex mechanical devices for the purpose of selling and supporting.
Prior Experience College degree (business or marketing preferred) or related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years high level sales support (or related) experience preferably in sales and marketing environment. Ability to run lead generation campaigns and inside sales strategies.