Industry: Healthcare IT•
8 - 10 years
Posted 298 days ago
• Manages the performance and development of the Demand Planning and Customer Service teams.
• Works with business unit leaders to ensure sales, operations and planning process and tools are in line with strategic and tactical goals.
• Oversee the creation of both short-term and longer-term executable production plans that maximizes inventory turns and minimizes excess inventory while meeting customer requirements.
• Participate in strategic initiatives in the areas of capacity planning, manufacturing, steel replenishment & procurement, and customer service.
• Continuously monitors sales, production and inventory to provide recommendations to production schedulers to meet customer demand and communicates outcome of the discussions to all stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the business unit leaders to create and present the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operations Plan (SIOP Meeting) for Harvey, Phoenix, DePere, SOHO, and Kokomo facilities.
• Identifies and leads efforts to drive continuous improvement activities in areas related to job function including reducing working capital and improving customer service levels.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance as key member of Mechanical SBU leadership team
Requirements • Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
• At least five (5) years experience in a supervisor or management role.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of supply chain work experience
• Experience within a multi-plant manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of all aspects of demands planning, production planning, production scheduling, forecasting, inventory management and control, lean materials techniques and S&O.
• Analytical skills and tool experience (Access, creating queries in AS4000, etc.)
• Strong MS Office application skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word.
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills, as well as ability to establish credibility throughout the organization.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Excellent attention to details and follow up skills.
• Understand inventory strategy, product supply, deployment and production planning.
• Ability to manage complex processes and drive efficiency improvements.
• APICS certification is a plus.