As eero's Sales Operations Lead, you will empower sales to make data driven decisions. Your mandate: understand eero’s pipeline and retail relationships to allow eero to run efficiently. This is a dynamic role: requiring an uncanny ability to see the future -- strategic planning & forecasting, the ability to drive decisions forward, make optimal salesinfrastructure choices for the company, and the ability to lead through influence. Some days you will lead cross-functional high level strategy, and others you will be digging into Excel and SQL to find out more about our sales, inventory levels, and retailer partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to own and build the operational foundation for eero to scale our sales team and channels.
What you’ll do
- Empower sales to manage reseller partnerships. You will be involved in weekly CPFR calls and will need to understand everything about the reseller relationship including: sell-in and sell-through forecasts for each reseller, chargebacks, payment terms, and inventory levels
- Obsess over optimization. Whether it’s refining inventory levels, customer segmentation, or sales process and efficiency
- Project eero’s sales. You will lead the sell-through forecast in collaboration with sales, marketing, finance, and manufacturing operations
- Build process and systems. As the first hire, you will have a blank slate to choose and implement CRM and deal flow tools that will provide insights into our relationships. You will also lead the development and automation of actionable insights and new measurement frameworks for key business processes
- Identify opportunities to use data to influence, support, and execute on our sales strategy
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 4 to 6years of workexperience with at least 2years in a Sales Ops role
- Takes ownership. As eero’s first Sales Ops hire, you will get the opportunity to work autonomously and put your stamp on eero’s future
- Fosters collaboration. A great team can do anything. You know how build trust and mediate disputes between cross-functional teams. You relentlessly communicate and encourage collaboration
- Is analytically and process driven. You understand numbers intuitively; if you find yourself repeating work, you automate it
- Thrives in ambiguous situations. You will need to make impactful decisions with minimal information
- Drives what matters. You never lose sight of the critical path and can inspire others to follow it.
- Is Curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work