Job ID: KAV002116
Position Summary:The Sales Operations Manager works directly with the sales leadership and sales force teams. The focus of this role is to provide management of key tools and programs that drive the key initiatives and goals across the sales teams of KaVo Kerr.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with the Dir. Sales Operations on all aspects of sales force tools and processes: CRM, KaVo Kerr EDGE, Sales content development, hands-on materials, and program development.
- Design, implement, and standardize the commercial process for sales effectiveness based on set company standards with respect to the needs of the Opco/Business unit.
- Standardize and expand pockets of excellence leveraging (Growth Room) internal and DBS best practices to increase Commercial Process.
- Manage the migration from Quickbase to Dynamics 365 and SharePoint based on resource requirements and needs.
- Manage development and content in Canvas LMS (KaVo Kerr EDGE).
- Manage the migration of sales force CRM to MS Dynamics CRM across NA Equipment team.
- Work on the development of various sales tools: CRM, Badger, and KaVo Kerr EDGE LMS.
- Build and develop tools, sales aids, sales models and processes designed to prepare and support new and existing sales people in performing job functions.
- Oversee salesreport development and training content for the field as it relates to data warehouse reporting and contact management software.
- Work closely with sales management in each market across North America segments to identify key needs.
- Co-travel North America with Kerr reps as required.
- Assist in the development of training improvement programs by evaluating the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, web-based training/online module building, sales training, workshops, and field training.
- Oversee various projects as needed.
- BS degree in Science, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 5years minimum experience working as dental sales/ operations with expertise in excel, Word, Outlook, CRM and Data Warehouse reporting.
- Up to 60% overnight travel, including weekends and international travel.
- Eligibility to drive a company car is an essential function of the position offered.
- Internal relationships:
- Reports to the Senior Director of Global Commercial Operations.
- Interact frequently with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing Team, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Customer Care, Leadership Staff, and other employees across the Danaher Business.
- Frequent interaction with customers, dealers, doctors, dental practice staff, etc.
- Personal Trait Profile:
- Highly self-motivated
- Manages stress well
- Comfortable with change, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Constantly challenges others to strive for improvement
- Believes in team problem solving, collaborative
- Pushes self for continual personal development
- Approachable, Comfortable interacting within all areas of the organization
- Influence- must be able to influence peers, leadership staff, internal and external customers.
- Strategic- must be able to make decisions quickly that drive company goals and objectives
- Communication—must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms.