#LifeIsSweet at SugarCRM
The people. The passion. The success. You will frequently see Sugas huddled around a desk or whiteboard collaborating, cranking out ideas, or solving the latest industry problem. Are you ready to play a key role in influencing how companies create extraordinary relationships with their customers? We’d love to hear your ideas! We’re going places… join us for the ride, experience sweet success and show us your passion.
Where do you fit?
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the continued success of the SugarCRM, Inc. Sales team as well as serving as a strategic partner for our Executive Sales team. Furthermore, you will play a primary role in developing tools that will enable insight and analysis related to our worldwide reporting strategy and growth using our CRM platform SugarCRM. You will also provide management with the valuable input to enable decision-making and optimizing business performance driven by relevant metrics. With this said, this role requires a talented analytical individual who is capable of interpreting data with the ability to transform that content into important and actionable KPI’s driven by a cadence of standardized reporting.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Ensure that our entire sales team has the best and cleanest data possible.
- Produce global sales forecasts, and report key insights to our exec team.
- Refine and develop a consistent set of reports that provides all levels of the organization the sales team with a 360 view of their business to enable insight and efficiencies
- Develop a Sales Management Dashboard with metrics capable of defining current status of business and areas of focus
- Develop “forward-looking” metrics consistent with the ability to predict future business impact
- Manage the overall development of centralized tools within SugarCRM that sales teams can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Perform advanced analysis activities, including defining, measuring and communicating core operational metrics and providing insight to the business
- Partner with Sales Management to identify opportunities to increase revenue, improve sales team efficiency, and scale the SugarCRM business effectively
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Troubleshoot operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
Note: This is an individual contributor role.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 5+ years in sales analytics, operations, and/or sales finance, preferably in the SAAS Industry
- CRM Admin skills as well as proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Ability to business partner with senior sales leadership, IT, and other business personnel at all levels to achieve goals
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influence, change management and consensus building skills
- Meticulous, highly organized and self-directed approach to work, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks in time-constrained situations
- Positive, professional demeanor, no job is too big or small
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred or applicable previous experience
Location: Cupertino, CA or Raleigh, NC
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other benefit plans like 401(k)
- 11 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday per year; 3 weeks paid time off policy for new hires
- Weekly catered lunch & learns, fully stocked kitchens, and nearby access to Cupertino’s newest restaurants and stores at Main Street Cupertino
- Health/Wellness: Quarterly chair massages, Wellness Reimbursement, and Workforce Fitness Program
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- New Hire Onboarding for all new employees worldwide – at Corporate Headquarters in Cupertino, California
- Regular social events and birthday celebrations (yes, sweet treats are a big deal at SugarCRM)
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
- Learn more on LinkedIn and Twitter @LifeAtSugar