SALES OPERATIONS LEAD FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS - REMOTE
Sikich’s Technology team is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Lead for Business Applications to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all operational tasks related to selling. The Sales Operations Lead will work closely with other Sales Operations Professionals, Sales Leaders, and Information Technology team.
Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite, and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn more about our firm here.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales team more efficient.
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools, like email prospecting, contract management, and content enablement software.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, assisting with onboarding new sales reps.
- Support sellers and other team members in building contracts.
- Work with Sales and Service Teams on Template Management and automation with DocuSign.
- Oversee the use of various applications and platforms and participate when changes are needed.
- Train new and current employees.
- Support all facets of selling, work with Sales Executives to prepare sales contracts, and work with Sikich Finance and Accounting on invoicing and ordering.
- Continually assess areas that need improvement and collaborate with others to develop processes to address those needs.
- Work with Sikich Business Partners to understand the fees and margin structure and manage the associated collection process.
- Comfortable working both individually and in a team.
- Ability to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Solve problems daily with the ability to work through the situation and make a decision.
- Exceptional at multi-tasking, attention to detail and can work with minimal direction.
- 5+ years of experience working in Sales Operations with an organization that is more than $100mm in revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience working with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, CRM Tools, Business Intelligence, and Automation.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off