SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Hamer-Fischbein, a growing division of Duravant, designs and manufactures bagging equipment and packaging solutions under the Hamer and Fischbein brands is seeking a Sales Operations Director for our Plymouth, MN office. These trusted brands combine over 200 years of industrial bag closing and automated packaging experience to improve packaging line efficiency and profitability.
The Sales Operations Director is responsible for management and growth of all aftermarket products and services to include: parts, consumables and technical service. Position is responsible for revenue, margin growth, and improvement in our technical service product offering. Maintain and improve upon Hamer-Fischbein historic reputation as “best technical service provider.” Aftermarket service satisfaction is the primary driver of future growth and this position holds significant potential to positively impact the long-term growth of Hamer-Fischbein.
- Position company as worldwide leader in Aftermarket service, delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Analyze parts history to discern opportunities for multi-tier pricing for manufacturers, OEM parts/components tuned to direct and distribution markets.
- Seek opportunities to expand parts sales via inside sales training/actions, field service team sales programs, development of effective parts marketingsupport, including on-line shopping cart via web/Epicor.
- Develop strategy and deliverables for parts marketing, such as; parts kit development, inside sales add-on parts sales (suggestive selling), add-ons to equipment quotes, annual rebuild kits by machine model number and others.
- Recommend product improvements and enhancements based upon customer and field service feedback loops.
- Manage RMA process for fast turn around and develop analysis on RMA actions/drivers to be utilized to improve all aspects of our business, from shipping to product design.
- Refine current contract service offering in Statesville market and roll out to all customers in all markets.
- Develop field service best practices and ensure all field service actions follow best practices and protocols for a positive end customer experience.
- Develop inside sales best practices to increase professionalism and ensure the best possible customer experience.