We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team who will work directly with Sales Management to provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results. Come be a part of a relatively new part of the business and help shape the sales operations department. Growth opportunities are available within the sales and marketing organizations. If you have a strong understanding of Microsoft Power Bi software to view and tell a story with data sets then you're the team member we're looking for. This position is based at our HQ in Greensboro, NC but can also be remote.
Data Sources and Reporting
- Work directly with Sales Management to provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in Salesforce.com
- Assist Sales Representatives gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales
- Setup dashboards that visually show each sales rep their territory
- Continuous identification of opportunities for process improvement to drive efficiency and elimination of manual tasks
- Provides recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assist in policy deployment to support change initiatives.
- Create sales process, training aids and standard work documentation
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations team members to assist in the development of periodic territory alignments and plans.
- Implement existing Primary Marketing Agreement (PMA) through territory design and make updates as per business needs.
- Supports data collection, cleansing, and validation of customer data in preparation for territory design
- Design and optimize sales rep territories in our territory design tool, Salesforce Maps
- Develop metrics to measure and analyze the effectiveness of our territory optimization strategy, including revenue growth, churn, market coverage, quota attainment, under-performing territories
- Update account assignments in Salesforce and validate accuracy
- Research new customer accounts and merge with existing customers
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Directors and Management to resolve account assignment issues
- Develop, communicate, and enforce all account assignment guidelines
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 3-5 years of sales operations or financial analytics required
- 2-4 years of Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Well-versed with all Microsoft Office programs with proficiency in Power BI and Excel
- Strict attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure with a sense of urgency while remaining focused.