What You Will Do in This Role: The Sales Operations Analystsupports the field sales teams as well as third party affiliates. This role focuses on consolidating and managing data related to sales transactions, revenue plans, commission credits and sales trend analysis. This is a high visibility, high impact role that interacts regularly with sales leaders and our CEO providing the information and sales data that drives the business. In this position you will have the ability to improve our current process and tools and have a material impact on the business.
- Maintain multiple data warehouses (Access) used for sales reporting, including commissions, pipeline management, and forecastingprocesses.
- Integrate multiple data sources (Oracle and SFDC) and leverage existing or new tools to enhance reporting and visibility into sales productivity.
- Administration of the sales incentive compensation plan.
- Maintain dashboards in Salesforce.com Einstein Analytics
- Prepare sales analytics, metrics, charts and graphs for presentations from multiple sources of data.
- Generate monthly/quarterly revenue tracking information and segmentation data.
- Support sales teams with a variety of planning and operational tasks.
Skills and Experience we’d like you to have:
- 3+ years related experience in a data heavy IT, sales operations or finance role.
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL and queries
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel andAccess (or otherdatabase)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAQL/JSON languages a plus
- Requires well developed data analysis skills, problem solving, and ability to manage several simultaneous projects.
- Requires self-motivation, logical and methodical nature, and ability to think creatively.
- Requires strong customer service orientation to successfully interact and support the sales team.
- Bachelor's degree
This job might be right for you if:
- You relish the opportunity to take on difficult challenges and provide innovative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven.
- You constantly seek to streamline processes and efficiencies.
- You have a true passion for what you do and a desire to truly make a difference.