What does that look like in the day to day?
- Collaborate with Sales and Partner Team Leadership to design reports and dashboards which achieve insightful outcomes,
- Own and deliver sales and sales development KPI reporting,
- Salesforce.com administration including configuration, periodic and ad hoc reporting, and general troubleshooting,
- Leverage the go-to-market technology stack and integrate new tools,
- Evaluate pipeline and develop effective forecasting methodologies,
- Support individual team members by providing training on systems and process,
- Participate in the continuous journey of building sales processes to improve sales cycles, deal size, conversion rates, and ultimately deliver on total sales goals,
- Work across departments to understand how business needs impact the sales function.
Why you might like it
You are engaged by participating in the success of a fast-paced, growing sales organization. You love learning new technologies and solving problems in novel ways. You enjoy creating solutions that solve problems for a wide variety of folks. You like designing new reporting outputs. You form opinions based on what you’ve built and desire to participate in making business decisions. You are keen to experiment in an empowering environment and understand that failure is on the path to continuous improvement.
Why we might like you
You enjoy working with others and are a strong communicator with an analytical mind. You are self-motivated and able to take time to research the best ways to make things work now and in the future with minimal maintenance work. You are a learner who forms opinions and makes suggestions when you see areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, systems administration, or related field,
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or similar function with strong experience in Salesforce.com administration,
- Preferred experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Gong, Outreach,
- Strong knowledge of third-party integrations,
- Experience working with large sets of data, data migration, and data cleansing,
- Preferred experience in the SaaS industry,
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.