RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day activities required to support the sales team and related functional areas. This role will work very closely with internal teams to deliver scalable solutions to high impact business opportunities that will ultimately lead to increased bookings and sales productivity. This role will be focused on translating numbers and data into meaningful business intelligence, analytics, metrics, dashboards and reports to formulate and implement informed and timely business decisions. The key area of responsibility is driving strategic reporting and analytics initiatives that deliver meaningful insights into sales performance.
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help sales management understand how to scale, manage and grow the business predictably and profitably.
- Lead reporting and analytics for Sales Operations organization that covers regular monthly reporting, ad-hoc requests, and strategic initiatives on delivering innovative reports using Microsoft Power BI, Excel, and Salesforce.
- Expert in analytics tools to scale reporting and provide real time value add insights to the sales organization. Understands how to implement an effective process from report inception to build, including quality assurance for accuracy and completeness.
- Understand the data landscape to be able effectively report on sales divisional and product performance.
- Be a data expert and understand how to pull data and build reports from Salesforce, the billing system, and other additional data sources.
- Develop territory optimization reporting to deliver insights into selling opportunities and maximize penetration of sales into addressable market.
- Deliver sales modeling and analytics that contribute to sales budget planning process, quota build, and territory alignment.
- Resolve data issues in a timely manner to mitigate downtime and ensure data integrity.
- Work closely with senior management, as well as internal and external personnel to drive sales productivity, sales forecasting, sales reporting/analytics, territory management, quota setting, quota attainment tracking and other sales operations activities in support of the sales organization.
- Develop improved sales forecasting analysis to provide executive team with pipeline insights by sales division and product.
- Four-year college degree in business, accounting, finance, mathematics or related field required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Sales Operations, focused in tech/software
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar analytics software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office suite required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the operation
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven project management skills with multiple, complex projects
- Experience supporting several functional organizations; knowledge and understanding of key metrics driving a sales environment